Friday, September 30, 2011

I just realised that I can put a title here!

Cheers.
Hehe. So, it’s Friday, and as boring as I am, I’m sitting at home. I was supposed to meet this really cool guy (awesome, fun etc. who btw has a tongue piercing, which is WAY HOT, orgasmah) and grab a cup of coffee or something, but I can’t get a hold of him, so I guess that’s off. I’m still going to go to Tampere and buy this awesome shirt, that’s on sale only on saturday, yay.  And also an English book for a speaking course which I am very pumped up about! I also have to attend sometimes this debating club, which is taking place at my school, because I am having this art course at the same as the speaking course. It could be cool, the speaking course I mean, but I am the only regular student there, all the others are IB student. Fuck. Oh, well, maybe I’ll survive. And the art course is just like drawing but I still really wanted it.
Nothing much more new around here, I just thought about making a short random update about my oh so interesting life. I have nothing interesting to talk about right now; actually my life’s been pretty boring. The good thing is that my exam week is finally over, no more testes for a while and the autumn vacation is closing in! I am going to spend some quality time with my big sister in Espoo, and maybe visit some friends, I dunno. I am hoping to see at least Ninna, because she is so f*cking awesome, really, the others don’t matter so much to me, not at the moment, but who knows.
That’s pretty much it. OH YEAH! I am starting to take driving lessons after vacation, so be careful if you’re anywhere near Tampere. You have been warned. (I know everyone does this, warns about they being a bad driver and I don’t like doing stuff that others do, like breathing, but this time I just had to do it, sorry!)
Oh yeah, this is a sad thing. Yesterday this boy from my little sisters’ class got hit by a train. I mean, that’s the second time in a month that someone gets hit by a train here. There also was this guy who got hit by a truck. I didn’t personally know any of these guys, but it’s still sad. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain that some people are going trough right now. I sincerely am sorry for these things that happen.
So for that subject, I’d like to talk about death for a while. What is death actually? Are you dead if your brain is still working but you’re lying on a hospital bed? What is life? I think that’s the more important question. The meaning of life, the definition of life. That’s like the never ending circle; you can’t find the answer, because there isn’t one. Life means different things to different people. In different cultures, religions and just lives the word ‘life’ is a multi-sided word. But one thing is common, everyone has to die sometime. The sad thing is that some die earlier than others, even thought they would have deserved a long happy life. Okay, I don’t have energy to really get into this right now, maybe I’ll update something about it at some point, but this is at least something to think about.
But now, let’s spend a moment in silence for the memory of all those who have died all around the world at anytime, anywhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No mean to be disgraceful or anything, but since dying is kind of a depressing thing to talk about, I’ll move on a happier topic, here’s a link to a song that I have been listening to all day. Hope you’ll like it! I think that the song is awesome, the lyrics are awesome and the video is also awesome. How great for me! Should I talk about the thoughts that this song makes me think? Maybe? Hmm, well it makes me feel relaxed and like ‘Let’s go! Let’s f*cking do this!’ feeling. The lyrics, there are no sense in them actually, but still I find some message in them. I dunno. Something really deep about life, about how it really is, not so glamorous that you see in the movies, just like hanging kind, like when you’re at some friends place and you’re really not doing anything, just being. Something like that.
God, I really need to learn how to get the picture and all to see on this site. Oh, lookie, I did it! Yay! It's really small, but still!
Oh and I’d like to recommend this youtuber, Mitchell Davis, livelavalive. He has a few different channels, but I like his videos on each of them, they are quite entertaining. Here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/user/livelavalive
Oh and ps. I noticed that I use a lot of a word ‘okay’ so I am going to try to reduce it.
And ppss. I don't know how it's supposed to be done, but anyways. I so happy that I have two readers! If they read this, you guys are the best!
 Love ya.
See ya!

No comments: