Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The things about senses

Cheers.
Yeah, it’s my exam week; I have had three tests, two Spanish and one French. I still have religion, psychology, math and finish. On the other hand I hate these weeks, my social life kind of dies, because I am so fucking conscientious that I have to read for every test as much as I can. So I really have no time for anything else. But luckily, there’s going to be a birthday party for my very cute nephew, who turns 3 years. He’s aunts’ love. But yeah, to the subject of the day.
So today, or tonight, I was thinking about talking about senses. That’s because just now I was reading for my psychology test that’s on Wednesday. There was a question concerning senses, it went something like “Which of your five sense would you give up?” I really have no answer to that question, maybe the smell, if it wouldn’t affect my taste. But my idea came from this and yeah, I thought that I could do a post about senses and what do I think about every sense. And maybe something special for you guys in the end. So okay, the first one, what should I choose? I’ll start with touch.
SENSE OF TOUCH
So, the best thing about touch is that you can feel things, duh. You can feel other people when they’re touching you. You know, I know nothing more relaxing than when someone massages you or pets you head or plays with your hair. I have this one friend who loves to mess with my hair, it’s pretty common among my other friends too, I guess it’s because I have so short hair, or so I have been told, but this one really loves it. She likes to play with it during classes and it always makes me sleepy so I sleep during some classes, usually Spanish, because she sits next to me. But yeah, that’s the best thing about touch. I also like when someone just holds me in their arms, or when I can hug someone. And of course, kissing and caressing feel also good, hehe. I know, I am pervert. And what if I couldn’t feel the rain on me? Oh man, I would be devastated. I love the rain. Or the sun. Oh damn, I would be lost without my sense of touch.

HEARING
Okay, the best thing about this is the music. Definitely. I love music, the instruments, the singing, and the voice, everything about it. And the lyrics, the meanings behind them. How some songs have deeper emotions and depths than others. Also, people’s voices are amazing; they can make you go through so many different emotions just by using their voice. Again, I had to think something pervy about that too. They can really make you feel things. The way someone speaks to you is really important and yeah, it’s kind of hard to explain, I’ll get back to that later. Oh yeah, and the laugh. I must say, the best thing you can hear is laugh, besides music. Sincere laugh, coming from your heart. I love people who laugh, I laugh much too. And children’s laugh is also one of the most amazing sounds in the world; it’s so pure and makes you feel good too.
SIGHT
Next, the sight. Oh the things we see. I really thought about this and it’s weird. I really can’t say that I’d enjoy seeing something; there are so much pain and sorrow in the world. But then I thought about how completely helpless I would be if I didn’t see anything. And the things I would miss. Someone’s smile, the nature, morning sun, evening sun, rainbows (thought they are not so special, but they’re kinda cool), wonderful drawings and art, my friends etc. I couldn’t read at least not regular books. I couldn’t see my favorite shows on TV. But then again, it would leave so much space for imagination. You could make up the whole world. That would be cool.
TASTE
 
I love food. What else is there to say? Even though I am pretty prejudiced and I wouldn’t want to taste anything weird. But sweet things, like chocolate and whipped cream, oh my. And cheese cakes and other foods. Just regular foods too, my dad makes the best food in the world, I don’t know how I am going to live on my own without them. Okay, this one was really short, but I really can’t think anything else. If you bite someone, do you taste him or her? I mean do they taste different if you lick or bite or in general taste them?
SENSE OF SMELL 
Okay, this is the one that I have the least to say about. Some smells smell really bad. I mean, if people are wearing too much perfume, it gives me a headache. Or if something smells bad, like garbage, Yuk. But there are good smells too, like some ones individual smell; some people have their own scents which smell so good. I think the smell has something to do with the mating and choosing a partner. Like the better someone smells to you, the better you guys would match. Or something. But yeah, some people smell delicious; there are places, like my granny’s home, where I like to spend time because it smells so good there. And hugging good smelling people is the best. And when their smell stays on your clothes, that is nice too, I like to nuzzle in other peoples clothes. Clean clothes, not those sweaty ones. People’s smells remind me of them more than any other stuff about them.

Okay, so here were the senses in my opinion. Nothing special, but I just thought that this would be nice. Okay, this time no extra, though I was supposed to write about the sixth sense, but oh well, no energy left. For the next time, I think I should upload the thing where I tell about myself.  Maybe, if I don’t get any master ideas in the mean time. And speaking about uploading, I have no idea how often I am going to post things, but I’ll try to do it once a week, maybe more often, it depends. So for now, I’ll leave for dinner. See ya later!

No comments: