Friday, September 23, 2011

I am not wearing underpants.

Cheers.
It was night, just like any other night and everything was peaceful and quiet. My little sister was sleeping on the bed next to mine. I was staying awake, just looking at the ceiling and playing with some thoughts, when it hit me. I should start writing a blog.
Okay, so about this blog. The first name that I came up with was Tiia has no underpants. I liked it, it was my friends’ idea, but then I tried to do an abbreviation (I just checked that word up from a translator) and it turned out to be THNU. So, in order to be funny, I changed the name to The undead have no underpants so it would be TUHNU. You can’t get this one if you aren’t a finish person. But yeah, it means kind of a silent fart? I think. No idea where that came from. And about the lay out. I really feel bad, that I took someone else’s work, so I am GOING TO make one of my own at some point, now I am kind of busy with school.
And also, I decided to write this in English, because, well, I love the language and it is worldwide used, so I thought that maybe other people from around the world could understand it too. Oh who am I kidding, there may be no readers at all from anywhere, but I just want to write my thoughts down. I am sorry if there are mistakes, I am still working on that.
One of my friends writes a blog, he’s called Matias,(his blog --> http://rahkakiisselipiirakka.blogspot.com/) and I really like his style of writing, his posts about different stuff. Sometimes something serious, but also fun short stories about his life, top any-number-you-could-imagine lists about movies, books, directors etc. and just little posts and reviews about celebrities. Recently he has been doing video posts, which have been cool too. Reading his writings and being his friend has been really inspiring. But as I am, very lazy and kind of blind to the things around me (others than concerning me or my friends) it has always been a mystery to me how to write a blog.
I also have this other friend, Ninna, who is writing a blog too. It was just then when I started to read her blog (it is brand new, check it out! it's http://www.natealien.blogspot.com/), that I really wanted to try it out myself.

The other blogs that I read are listed on the side, give them a chance too! I hope that anyone won't mind me advertasing their blogs.
I think that it is pretty amazing to be able to write about important stuff and that people actually read them and the word gets spread out. Each post is kind of a work of art, someone has poured his or her soul into making it just the way they want it and about what they want. It’s truly enjoyable to read posts about their opinions on stuff, the stories that makes us laugh or cry, the little things that are going on their life etc.
I am not sure, even now, am I capable of writing a blog, I mean, can I write stuff that’s interesting and meaningful? Maybe I should just write for my own fun and see where it leads me? I know there are different kinds of blogs, but I really can’t decide just one way that I’d follow. Heck, I don’t even know where to start! But I guess it is okay, I mean you can’t know will something work if you don’t try. I’ve been trying to get that kind of attitude in my life, because I am shy and I almost always let opportunities slip by, because I don’t have enough courage to make the things I want happen.
Okay, so this is my first blog post. At first I just randomly wrote down things that popped in my mind, as you can see from the way I write. I just like threw up everything that was on my mind, blergh. I am sure that I’ll edit this when I get home on a proper computer. There’s a huge black spot on my laptops screen and it pisses me off because it means that it’s broken and I don’t even know how it got like that.
Okay, so this was my common opinion of blogs and things about my blog. I’ll update later with something about me. Hope you enjoy, see ya later!

No comments: